Monday, November 1, 2010

The Guys at my Dog Park Suck!

OK, so I'm officially done flirting with guys at the dog park... well, the park closest to my house, at least. Why, you ask? Because they all have huge, poorly-behaved dogs that virtually run over my dog, bat her around with their paws, and scare the holy heck out of her, that's why!

Here is an artist's representation of their dogs:

And here is my dog, Mary Poppins:
Here's the deal: I'm not interested in dating someone with a dog that can most closely be described as an a**hole. Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't want to date a guy who dresses his dog in dresses, too (gay boyfriends, however, have free rein here), but is it too much to ask for a guy with a dog that has basic obedience skills? No, my friends, it is NOT too much.

Down with bad dog owners! Your poor dogs are a**holes! Nobody really wants to be an a**hole (well, except my former neighbor, Mike S., but that's a whole different story), not even dogs. Do something about it, for cryin' out loud!

Thanks in advance,

No comments:

Post a Comment