Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot dog, it works!


Hey all! Lisa here. This morning, I took a tip from our latest podcast,"Ten Places to Meet Great Guys," and hit the dog park (Tip #5).

Lo and behold, I met a hottie. Goooooaaaaaal!

Shortly after entering the park, my 7-pound Pomchi, Mary Poppins, was mowed over by a careening, three-month-old Blue Heeler puppy.

The pup's owner rushed over to apologize. Never one to hold a grudge (especially against smiling, handsome execs), I accepted his apology, and soon we were chatting up a storm. Unfortunately, poor Mary had to deal with young Sophie's topsy-turvy antics for the remainder of our visit, but in true "take one for the team" spirit, she grudgingly obliged.

We'll see what unfolds during future dog park visits. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if Eric and Sophie make a return appearance on this blog in the future.

Cheers!
Lisa











No comments:

Post a Comment